Turkish Flat Bread name is Bazlama.It is same as Indian naan bread.It is so soft and tasty cook with a simple ingredients.A simple and easy turkish bread recipe that can be cooked in seconds.
This flatbread recipe will like by your kids and husband.Turkish bread types are different. Turkish bread Cheese is very popular.
Iam crazy fan of Turkish food and they are totally different to the world.There are less spices in Turkish meal and yet tasty.This recipe is easy to make.You can not knead for long.
Every society and country has its own flatbread. Turkish flatbread has its own taste and flavor.You can serve it with curry or use in Pizza.This Turkish Bread is part of your dinner table ten out of ten times.
Turkish Bread Recipe
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 150 ml water
- 200 ml milk
- 700 g Plain Flour
Step By Step
- In a huge bowl add the flour with salt and yeast
- Mix the oil,warm water and milk.Knead to make a dough
- Cover with a cloth and free to rise for 20 minutes
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll into a dough ball Sides
- Roll out each dough to 1 cm thick
- On a large pan cook the bread for a few minutes
- Once bubble start flip bazlama and cook for few minutes
- Remove from heat
- Brush with some butter or oil
- Serve with curry
Its total duration is 70 minutes. This cuisine is Side Dish. It has 300 Kilo Calories.