Suji Ka Halwa is most famous and rapid semolina halva recipe in Pakistan and India.It takes 10 to 15 minutes.Sooji halwa is semolina dessert cooked with milk and sugar,mix with nuts.In Pakistan it is serve on Walima,Eid, Ramadan festivals.Suji halwa is most favorite dish of Pakistani, Indian mothers who are eager to provide healthy nutritions to their children.Suji ka halwa has huge quantity of selenium that reduces the infections.It provide resistance against heart diseases.
Some mothers make semolina with different colors using edible color like orange etc.Some people uses saffron.Some families make it with water and some uses milk. Both give different tastes and delicious.
HOW TO MAKE SUJI KA HALWA
Step By Step
- In a pan add ghee/butter heat it up
- Mix cardamon seeds on low temperature
- Mix semolina (suji) and roast it in ghee
- Semolina ready to roasting and sugar to caramelise
- Keep the mix pan , semolina burn on high temperature
- Add cocunut for few seconds
- Add milk in pan and mix all ingredients
- Shake the pan for 2 to 3 minutes
- Place the halwa on platter to serve
- Garnish with nuts and dry fruit to serve
Semolina Halwa Recipe
- 1 cup sooji,semolina,sooji,rava
- 25 seeds cardamon seeds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocunut
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter/ghee
- Raisin to garnish
It is for 4 persons.It is a Dessert Sweet.
- Always use low heat
- Roast the semolina on low flame
- Use Nonstick pan to make halwa
- Use food colour
- Use sugar syrup
- Stirk the halwa after adding milk
- Saffron can be used
It is benefit for every age person. It has healthy nutritions. It provides calories to kids if you given them in a lunch box.