Keema Recipe Pakistani is very popular dish.You will enjoy this meal if you want to taste a new flavour.My mother loves to make keema curry every week. She was so expert in it so she can make very easily. She teaches me the recipe.This keema beef recipe is very tender and tasty.
Various recipes include Keema matar,keema pulao,keema aloo,keema chicken.Keema is a minced meat.It is most popular dish in Pakistan and India.Keema curry can be served with roti or rice which one you prefer.My kids love to eat keema with Paratha and I love to eat with rice.It is quite simple and easy to made.You can use spinach.
I make this recipe with beef but you can try with lamb,chicken or mutton.
Is keema good for health?
You can not take excess quantity of keema.High Sodium will increase your blood pressure.It contain Vitamin A good for vision and potassiums.
What is the best way to use Keema?
Keema can be stuffed into naan or barbecued as Seekh Kabab
Can cooked mince be frozen?
Yes it can be store for one month if freezed properly.
Is Keema and mince the same?
Yes Keema or qeema and mince meat is same.
Keema Recipe in English
- 50 ml oil
- 1 onion red
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli
- 1 handful coriander
- 400 ml water
- 700g minced Meat Keema
- 1 tbsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves
Keema Curry Instructions
Indian Keema curry instructions are as follows.
- Heat up the oil in a pan on lower heat
- Mix the onions and cook for 5 minutes
- Mix the ginger paste,garlic paste and green chillies for 5 minutes
- Mix the mince and cook for 7 minutes on low heat
- Mix the coriander powder,salt, Kashmiri chilli powder,tumeric powder,chilli powder
- Chop the tomatoes and mix for 5 minutes into a pan
- Mix water and cover for cook on 20 minutes on medium heat
- Add chopped coriander and dried fenugreek leaves
- Serve with chapati,naan or rice.
Keema Mince Meat Nutritional Facts
It contains Iron, Calcium,Protein,Fat,Cholesterol,Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A.